Full Gospel Assembly-Queens is a church on the move. We are passionate pursuers of Christ and uncompromising in our love for others. Our mission is to affirm the cause of Christ by encouraging all to walk in victory, become purpose-driven, firmly believe God’s word and experience life with joy. We have a world perspective. Actively seeking to engage other cultures to build relationships and share the love of Jesus Christ.
We are a vibrant Christian church; using innovative ideas to impact our community with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Our worship services are times of refreshing, where all can experience the presence of God and gain encouragement for the week ahead.
- Prayer and Intercession are benchmarks of our ministry. Experiencing God through fervent supplication, harp and bowl sessions and other soaking services.
- Christ is found through daily Bible reading. We believe in the importance of time spent reading and memorizing the Word of God.
- We are a listening church. Daily seeking to draw nigh to God so we can hear His voice clearly.
- There is no perfect church and there are no perfect people. We love others without judgement and graciously invite all to worship with us.
- We show love, speak love and act love to all we meet.
- Our love extends both domestically and internationally as we seek to serve the needs of the community both locally and globally.
- Individually and collectively, FGA-Q will actively walk in the purpose God has established for our lives.
- We are confident that we can make a difference and make a positive change in our families, community and world.
- We are committed to living in the overflow, reaching our highest potential in all areas (spiritually, professionally, emotionally, physically, mentally, and financially).